100 PANETTA AVE.
572 add to favorites
Address of Property: 100 Panetta Ave. Santa Cruz
Lot Size: ± 18,513 Square Feet 0.425 AC
Building Size: ± 15,161 Square Feet
Asking Price: $5,500,000
- Designed by prominent Santa Cruz architect Mark Primack and constructed in 2014, this office building was the first
structure built as part of the Delaware Addition Planned Unit Development (“PUD”).
- The building itself is highly customized with high-end finishes, boasts set back terrace space on all three floors, open ceilings and glass
throughout, streaming natural light and views of Monterey Bay and the Pacific Ocean, creating a beautiful work
- Constructed using sustainable methods, the building consists of 72% recycled materials, is LEED certified, and
features a green living roof.
- The building also features locally sourced reclaimed redwood interior siding, “green eco”
carpet and a radiant hot water heating system.
- The building’s heating and air conditioning are generally “passive” and
use the abundant windows and skylights.
- Situated on an almost half acre of land, all of the parking in this PUD is
shared and common for all of the various properties.
- 100 Panetta is an attractive asset for a user or investor
Features and Amenities
Close to Amenities